hit tracker

Friday, 4 May 2012

Mother's Day Canine Style!

     Due to Mother's Day celebration, I decided to dedicate this post to all mothers.

Someone asked me before if I feel complete, even if I do not have a child. I told him that motherhood is not about giving birth, it's not about the ability to reproduce. Motherhood is all about love, it is the capability of a woman to love an offspring, even if the said offspring is not a human being. Motherhood is not all about a female person, it's about every female creature. 


Ninez with Candy and Boomer
She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free
Catching me in places that I knew I shouldn't be
Every other day I crossed the line
I didn't mean to be so bad
I never thought you would

Become the friend I never had 
Diane and Danny the Shih tzu


Jennie with Eddie and Cj, plus hubby
 Back then I didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood (Mama)
So now I see through your eyes
All that you did was love  

Cris and Bratley
 Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend
You're my friend 

Manang Nenet and her pack
Rhea and her furbabies
Natashia and Sachie
 I didn't want to hear it then but
I'm not ashamed to say it now
Every little thing you said and did was right for me
I had a lot of time to think about
About the way I used to be [harmony]
Never had a sense of my responsibility 

Mirriam and Kazumi
Yvonne with Yahoo (horse) and Peppy
 Back then I didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes
All that you did was love 

Jacqueline and her pack
Jennie and Hunter
 Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend
You're my friend, you're my friend

But now I'm sure I know why (I know why)

Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes
(See through your eyes)
All I can give you is love
(All I can give you is love)

Lee and Twitch
Mama dog

 Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend

Mama I love you, Mama I care

Mama I love you, Mama my friend
Oh (you're my friend)
Ma Mama, oh (you're my friend)
Oh Ma Mama, oh
Oh Ma Mama, oh
Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend
Mama I love you, Mama I care
Mama I love you, Mama my friend
Me loving you, you loving me
A love that's true and guaranteed
Me loving you, me loving you
You loving me, you loving me
A love that's true, a love that's true
And guaranteed, so true
Me loving you, you loving me
A love that's true and guaranteed
Me loving you, me loving you
You loving me, you loving me
A love that's true, a love that's true
And guaranteed, so true

STOP PITBULL DISCRIMINATION NOW!!!!
Mother hen and her puppy
Baby Girl and his baby doggie
The Ideal Family

I hope you liked my surprise! It's supposed to be a slideshow, but I do not know how to create one, hahaha.

Sorry if I have grabbed your pictures without asking for permission, I hope that I was able to make you smile a bit.

For those people whose pictures are not included on this post, I am really sorry, I tried to include everyone, but it's hard to check every photo album that you have on Facebook.

Happy Mothers Day!

Pictures were grabbed from Facebook and other sources. :) 

If you have any questions regarding the contents of this blog, please email me at akvicencio@gmail.com  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I encourage healthy discussion on my blog. :)