hit tracker

Saturday, 12 May 2012

A Mother's Love (Dog Version)

Happy Mother's Day!




I collected some of the most adorable pictures of dogs and their pups. I hope this simple blog will put a smile on your face.



Now, my question is this. We claim that we are the smartest creature on earth, then how come most people can't settle their differences in a peaceful manner? Why do we always practice discrimination? Can't we just love each other? Can't we bypass our differences and look for what we share in common? If animals are capable of loving someone who is different from them, then why can't we? Is it because we are smarter? or is it because they have a pure heart, and they are capable of providing unconditional love? While we list a lot of reason why we love someone.

If you have any questions regarding this blog, please email me at akvicencio@gmail.com

Happy Mother's Day! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

I encourage healthy discussion on my blog. :)