2. Lintwheels are on your shopping list every week.
3. You have baby gates permanently installed strategic places around the house, but no babies.
4. The trash basket is more or less permanently installed in the kitchen sink, to keep the dog out of it while you are at work.
5.You refer to yourself as Mommy and Daddy.
6.Your dog sleeps with you.
7. Poop has become a source of conversation for you and your significant other.
8. You can't see out the passenger side of the windshield because there are nose-prints all over the inside.
9. You have 32 different names for your dog. Most makes no sense, but your dog understands it.
10.Your dog eats cat poop, but you still let her kiss you (but not immediately afterward, of course.)
11.You like people who like your dog. You despise people who don't.
12.You carry dog biscuits in your purse or pocket at all times.
13.You talk about your dog the way other people talk about their kids.
14.You sign and send birthday/anniversary/Christmas cards from your dog.
15.You put an extra blanket on the bed so your dog can be comfortable.
16.You'd rather stay home on Saturday night and cuddle your dog than go to the movies with your BF/GF.
17.You go to the pet supply store every Saturday because it's one of the very few places that let's you bring your dog inside, and your dog loves to go with you.
18.You open your purse, and that big bunch of baggies you use for pick ups pop out.
19.You get extra long hose on your shower-massage just so you can use it to wash your dog in the tub, without making the dog sit hip-deep in water.
20.You and the dog come down with something like flu on the same day. Your dog sees the vet while you settle for an over the counter remedy from the drugstore.
22. Your license plate or license pet frame mentions your dog.
23. You don't think it's the least bit strange to stand in the back yard chirping "Kenshin, pee!" over and over again, while Kenshin tends to play and forget what he is out there for (but what your neighbors think of your behavior is yet another story.)
24.You match your furniture/carpet/clothes to your dog.
25. you have your dog's picture on your office desk.
26. You lecture people on responsible dog ownership every chance you get.
27.You skip breakfast so that you can walk the dogs before you go to work.
28.You are walking in the pouring rain because your dogs needs to go out.
29.You do not go to happy hours with co workers anymore because you need to go home and see your dog.
30.Your friend's dog acts as Best Dog or Bride's Dog at your Wedding. (if you do not have a dog )
31.Your weekend activities are planned around taking your dog for a hike (both days)
32.You keep an extra water dish in your second floor bedroom, in case your dog gets thirsty at night (after all, her other dish is way down on the first floor)
33. Your freezer contains more dog bones than anything else.
34.You never completely finish a piece of steak or chicken (so your dog gets a taste, too.)
35.You avoid vacuuming the house as long as possible because your dog is afraid of the vacuum cleaner.
36.You keep eating even after finding a dog's hair in your pasta.
37.You make popcorn just to play catch with your dog.
38.You carry pictures of your dog in your wallet instead of pictures of your parents, siblings, significant other, or anyone else remotely human.
39.Your dog is the star of your World Wide Web site.
40.Your parents refer to your dog as their granddog.
42.Your jewelry box contains no jewels... just your dogs bling bling.
43. Your house is not carpeted--the fuzzy furballs under your feet are soft enough already.
44.You have dog hair stuck on tape on wrapped gifts.
45.You have dog toys and treats in your briefcase.
46.You show up at the car dealers with a ruler, to measure and see if your big dog crate will fit. Before the actual purchase you make the dealer cringe by insisting that you load both crate and dog into the shiny , new vehicle to make sure it works.
47.You can't get the groceries in the car because it's already full of dog food, and you also have an extra crate inside your car.
48.You remove all the seats from the van except the two in front so you have room for crates...The passenger seat is full of dog stuff.
49.You cringe at the price of food in the grocery store but thing nothing of the cost of dog food and treats.
50.You can only remember people by associating them with their dog.
All of us have different ways of taking good care of our pets, but I am proud to say that I am a Crazy Dog Lady! I will post the continuation tomorrow :)
if you have any queries regarding my blog, please email me at akvicencio(at)gmail.com