hit tracker

Saturday, 2 June 2012

The Dog Spa Philippines Experience

As an owner of a Lhasa Apso, I always make sure to set aside a budget for my dog's grooming. And because my dog has an attitude problem, choosing a groomer is not that easy. I've had some experiences before when my dog needs to be sedated in order for him to be groomed.

Luckily, I was invited by a friend to try a grooming center in Libis. It is called "The Dog Spa Philippines". At first, I was hesitant to bring my dog because he might bite the groomer. So, I did my research first. I found out that their staff  has a minimum of 5 years working in dog related industries. Their groomers are not newly trained groomers, but rather, dog lovers who have been professionally grooming dogs/cats for at least 5 years. Learning that they are experts in their craft, made me confident that their groomers can handle by Bratinella dog.




My friend suddenly cancelled our trip to the groomer, so I decided to go ahead on my own. Being a cam less person made me feel bad because I was not able to capture Einstein's struggle with the groomer, well luckily he did not made an attempt to bite him, just some growling and barking, a typical all bark no bite kind of  dog.

before Einstein was groomed
While my dog is being groomed, I copied the rates that Dog Spa is offering to their clients. And I realized that they are actually offering an excellent service for an affordable price.

Expert Groom Package:



  • Hot Bath
  • Organic Soap for Sensitive Skin
  • Luxurious Dog Shampoo
  • Hot Blow Dry
  • Powder
  • Cologne
  • Expert Hair Cut
  • Expert Face Trim
  • Expert Sanitary Trim
  • Nail Clip
  • Paw Trim
  • Special Ear Cleaning using The Dog Spa's signature organic ear cleaning, which makes your baby's clean scent last for days!
RATES:
Small Breed - Php 450.00
Medium Breed - Ph p600.00
Large Breed - Php 800.00

After being groomed at Dog Spa!


Ala-Carte Services:


Ala Carte services may be availed as a single, independent service.
  • Face Trim - Php 75.00
  • Paw Trim - Php 75.00
  • Nail Trim - Php 75.00
  • Shower - Php 200.00

    Inclusions:
    • Hot Bath
    • Organic Soap for Sensitive Skin
    • Luxurious Dog Shampoo
    • Hot Blow Dry
    • Powder
    • Cologne

  • Ear Cleaning - Php 75.00
  • Tooth brush - Php 75.00
 Add On Services can be added to other services.




Small Medium Large
Toothbrush 50.00 50.00 50.00
Using only Enzymatic Pet Toothpaste
Milk Bath 100.00 120.00 150.00
A luxurious milk bath awaits that makes the fur smoother and shinier!
Whitening Bath 100.00 120.00 150.00
Makes your babies' fur whiter and removes the dull, brownish/off-white shades!
Anti-Flea and Tick Treatment 200.00 300.00 400.00
Instantly kills fleas and ticks that endanger your babies' health!
Dog Hair Spa and Massage 200.00 300.00 400.00
Includes a special hair spa treatment that makes the fur smoother and shinier! Best for Long Haired dogs!
Includes a relaxing 15 minute dog massage!
Anal Sac 50.00 100.00 150.00

When I saw Einstein, after he was groomed. I thought it was a different dog, he was super clean and he smelled so sweet, I think they have used a strawberry scented shampoo on him. And because I was very satisfied with the result of Einstein's grooming, I am sure that it will be the start of my good relationship with Dog Spa Philippines. They are indeed a place, where everyone are dog lovers. the staffs are working not because they need money, they work because they love what they are doing. I should have captured the sweet smile of the receptionist, and how gentle the groomer was, I need to have a cam now!

Dog suites

Selling Area
The Staff
Doggie Massage
Dog Grooming



 Dog Spa Philippines also have a hotel for dogs, they have a day care and a boarding kennel too.

  • 1 hour - Php 50.00
  • 2 hours - Php 80.00
  • 3 hours - Php 100.00
  • Succeeding hours - Php 25.00/hour
Includes three times (3x) a day walk
Regular Room
  • Overnight - Php 400.00/night
  • 5 nights - Php 350.00/night with FREE Bath and Blow Dry
  • 10 nights - Php 300.00/night with FREE Expert Grooming

Private Suite
  • Overnight - Php 750.00/night
  • 5 nights - Php 600.00/night with FREE Bath and Blow Dry
As of the moment, Dog Spa Philippines have 4 branches.

  • A.Aguirre Avenue cor. J. Elizalde Street, BF Homes Paranaque
  • 187 Village Center Building E.Rodriguez Jr. Avenue Acropolis Libis, 1110 Quezon City 
  • Ground Floor Prince Arcade Building Barangay Rosario, Ortigas Avenue Extension, 1605 Pasig City 
  • Ground Floor Promenade Level Q PLaza  Marcos highway corner Felix Avenue, Cainta Rizal
And by the way, did you know that Dog Spa Philippines, is the ONLY Grooming center in our country that was featured in www.BBC.com ? Now, that means something! It means that Dog Spa Philippines is the house of dog experts. So, what are you waiting for? Visit your nearest Dog Spa Philippines branch NOW!


If you want to know more about Dog Spa Philippines, you can check one of the following.

Website: http://www.thedogspaphilippines.com/index.php
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/TheDogSpa
Email: thedogspa.ph@gmail.com and experts@thedogspaphilippines.com
Phone: 0906 326 7837


If you have any questions regarding my blog, please email me at akvicencio@gmail.com



12 comments :

  1. I've tried The Dog Spa also because of my friends. What i like about them is that they also take care of the owners, not just the dogs. The place smells really good -- no pet store scent. Now, i'm the one telling my friends about it. Once you've tried them, you wont go anywhere else.

    Great article, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Thank you for appreciating my blog, I really love how Dog Spa treated my Einstein, so i am definitely coming back. :)

      Delete
  2. ok nga dito. been here several times. and surprisingly, mura sila compared to ibang pet stores.mukha lang mahal pero mas mura sa iba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Yes, I agree they are so much better than most of their competitors. :)

      Delete
  3. I go here all the time coz ive seen how they clean the stores. Ive also met the owner and very OC nga talaga sha. She has her dogs own so shes also very concerned that they dont get fleas etc. best dog place if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elen,

      Thank you for visiting my blog! I agree, Dog Spa is indeed the best dog place :)

      Delete
  4. Great post! Been reading about different dog spas. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope they will put a branch here in Davao City, had a bad experience with one of the dog spa here... My dog ended up on a trip to the vet as he had a fever as a result of his grooming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post about dogs. I keep coming back to this blog because I love your writing about pets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly thanks a lot for such a wonderful post. I would like to know more about such topics and hope to get some more helpful information from your blog. C U soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the way you put together everything, there is certainly no need to go any further to look for any additional information. You mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease.

    ReplyDelete

I encourage healthy discussion on my blog. :)