hit tracker

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

PET ONE “DOG CARE ON WHEELS” SM Pampanga!

Being a dog-lover blogger makes me so happy. I get invited to awesome events where I can meet fellow dog lovers, I do not have a lot of friends in real life because I am a homebody and I rarely go out of the house, I work at home so I actually do not have any reason to get out at all, aside from walking the dogs of course.

There are only several occasions when I love to go out, it's either my dogs have a play date, they have an appointment with the vet/groomer or I need to shop for them. 


Luckily, PET ONE a proudly homegrown pet food brand, invited me to attend a dog event that is happening on June 8, Saturday, 10 am – 7pm at SM City Pampanga Annex 3. I am actually far from the venue so I just decided to promote their awesome event. 

Besides focusing on food nutrition,  PET ONE also advocates responsible ownership, rabies control, health& wellness and animal welfare to Filipino pet lovers. This is why Pet One launched their Dog Care on Wheels, a quarterly community event in 2005 and has been bringing free vet and pet care services to local neighborhoods nationwide.The event is intended to promote responsible pet ownership by helping pet owners understand how to properly care for their pets.

During the event, Pet owners can avail of free dog care services such as health check-up, anti-rabies vaccination, deworming and multivitamin supplementation. The event also offers added services like basic pet grooming and dental prophylaxis.

The event is also an opportunity for pet lovers to come together and have fun. Aside from the pet services, Pet One presents the Pet One Fashion Idol: A Pet Fashion Show, where pet owners and their dogs can flaunt their fashion sense.  

REMINDERS: ALL DOGS MUST BE ON-LEASH DURING THE EVENT

FREEBIES FOR PARTICIPANTS: 

 •    Veterinary Health Check-up
•    Anti-Rabies Vaccination
•    Deworming
•    Multivitamins Supplementation

ADDITIONAL FREEBIES THAT PARTICIPANTS WILL GET UPON PURCHASE OF PET ONE PRODUCTS: 

Php350 Minimum Worth of any Pet One products
•    Will become a member of My Pet One Club
•    Free loot bags (samplers of Pet One products – Puppy, Adult, Light and Dogibeef – Clean Canine         Shampoo)
•    (1) Free Grooming

Php700 Minimum Worth of any Pet One products
•    Will become a member of My Pet One Club
•    Free loot bags (samplers of Pet One products – Puppy, Adult, Light and Dogibeef – Clean Canine Shampoo)
•    (2) Free Grooming &  (1) Dental Prophylaxis

Php1000 Minimum Worth of any Pet One products
•    Will become a member of My Pet One Club
•    Free loot bags (samplers of Pet One products – Puppy, Adult, Light and Dogibeef – Clean Canine Shampoo)
•    (3) Free Grooming &  (2) Dental Prophylaxis


Note: Owners who wanted to avail Dental Prophylaxis for their dogs must make sure that their pets did not eat 6 hours before the service.

•    Program for the whole day includes:

•    Highlight: PET ONE FASHION IDOL, a pet fashion show
•    Raffle Draw
•    Exciting Games
•    Exciting shows

 

For more event information visit facebook.com/MyPetOneStation or call 376-7381.




 

4 comments :

  1. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release.
    dog love

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. dog care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, I have found this extremely useful!
    Mobile Pet Grooming Van

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the really useful information, I've added your blog to my feed reader.
    Mobile Pet Grooming Van

    ReplyDelete

I encourage healthy discussion on my blog. :)