hit tracker

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Pet Express Petrifying Trail Year 4


My dogs Armani and Chase convinced me to signed them up for the upcoming Petrifying Trail of Pet Express. We will be attending the one that will be held on SM North Edsa City Mall on October 26, 2013 at 3pm. This is the first time that my dogs will be going to a dog event and I am very excited for them.

There will be a fashion show and a trick and treat activity for dogs and cats, we will be joining both, in fact my dogs are already prepared that they already have costumes, pumpkin pail and of course the VIP ticket.

Fairy and Sheriff Costume, 2 VIP Tickets and Pumpkin pail
 For those who are wondering, I got the fairy costume from Odra Pooch Couture, while the Sheriff costume is from My Sassy Puppy. I do not have a female dog, but I have fallen in love with the fairy costume so Baby boy do not have any choice but to wear it.

I do not usually dress my dogs, because it is hot in our country so I always make sure to turn on the aircon before dressing them up. Luckily the event will be held in a well ventilated area.

I did not take a photo of my dogs wearing their costumes yet, I will do that on the event itself.

This is Armani and he will wear the Sheriff Costume.

This is Baby Boy and he will wear the Fairy costume.




If you are attending the same event, please leave a comment. See you there. Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I encourage healthy discussion on my blog. :)